The New Jersey Association of Orthodontists actively promotes the advancement of the highest quality orthodontic care for the public and provides education and support for its members.
The purposes of the organization include
- To contribute to dental health service within the area of the specialty.
- To advance the science and art of orthodontics.
- To encourage and sponsor research in the health fields.
- To maintain high standards of excellence in orthodontic education and practice.
- To represent the specialty of orthodontics within its jurisdiction.
- To maintain liaison and to cooperate with other component societies of the Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists.
- To promote professional relationships among its members.